After an eventful afternoon in Amsterdam, we took a series of trains to Heidelberg, arriving at 9:30 in the morning, exhausted, unshowered, and starving. We took a crowded bus to the city centre, where our hostel was located just below the castle! The hostel was well-kept and all of the visitors were friendly. After a quick nap/coma, we ventured to the streets, intent on locating food. We ate dinner at Pizza Hut that evening. And, I don't know about Gibby, but I thoroughly enjoyed it! We enjoyed the free Wifi, informed everyone of our safety, and slept early. In the morning we headed straight uphill to Schloss Heidelberg. If I was an enemy attacking said castle hundreds of years ago, the incline alone would have been enough to make me think twice. My legs screamed at me as we trudged upwards. But, once inside, the views were spectacular, and worth every sore muscle! We scoured every inch of the property, crashed a wedding party, and pointed out the Old Bridge from our perch on ...
Ohhhh my Jonas you are shoooooooooo shweet!!! I love and miss you shoooo muchhhh :) I'm so proud that you mustered up the courage to put the softball picture up there lol. And I LOVE the Katniss caption!! Haha Amelia Bedelia would be just fine :) (I don't appreciate the sassyness...i can read ya know!!)
ReplyDelete