Shurrprise!

Nothing beats a well-thought out surprise. One that's just planned enough to be perfectly spontaneous. I absolutely love surprises. Doesn't matter which end of the surprise I'm at. I think the surpriser and the surprisee have an equally good time.


The problem with surprises is that they follow Murphy's Law of wanting to bubble out and spill over, ruining the careful preparation.



Yeah, kinda like that.


But somehow I've managed to contain most of my surprises, and they have made memories that I hold close to this day.


And some new ones will be made today ;) I'm most certainly looking forward to it. Literally CANNOT wait.


Love these people. Love my life. Love, A Very Lucky Girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfies. Selfies EVERYWHERE.

A Penny for Your Sin

Bachelor Recap Week 2: Did You Hear it's Hannah B's Birthday?