Tyler.

I've spent some wonderful days as the girlfriend of the greatest guy I've ever met in my life. I wouldn't take back a single second of my time with Tyler Aaron McKee. Whether he knows it or not he teaches me what selfless love looks like. And I recognize that I lack it.
I don't have the same desire to care for people more than myself that he embodies everyday, but I'm trying to cultivate it. 
He is a thousand wonderful things, but I greatly appreciate his thoughtfulness, his honesty, and his selflessness.
He isn't so great at the Gladiator playstation move game, but he will dominate in frisbee golf if you dare to challenge him.
He has an uncanny sales talent, with both mobile phones and plasma screens. Go visit him at Best Buy!
He will unabashedly skip you in Phase 10, but I think I am on a winning streak.
If you were unaware, we broke up for 2.5 seconds (okay, 3 incredibly long days) in the middle of April. They were some of the most miserable days of my life. I made the hasty decision that there was no way he was having a fun time with the emotional mess I've been during this trying year. But I quickly realized that being broken up wasn't anymore fun for either of us. 
One of the best things I've learned from my relationship with Tyler is that I'm worthy of being treated like a princess. I don't know what kind of blinders he wears to see me as worthy of someone to be treasured, but he always respects and honors me. 
I've been blessed to date a PRINCE for a little over a year. It's truly been an honor for A Very Lucky Girl. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Selfies. Selfies EVERYWHERE.

A Penny for Your Sin

Bachelor Recap Week 2: Did You Hear it's Hannah B's Birthday?