Another week, another check. And I haven't had to work past 4 PM yet this summer. So far, so good.
This week I:
- corrected grammar: "She jamped!" No, she JUMPED.
- made breakfast: chocolate pancakes. They asked for extra chocolate chips AND syrup. AM I mean for refusing?
- sat stonily when they tried to tickle me
- overused the word/sound "shmeh" to the point where they have begun to mimic me
- avoided Sister's cuddles at all costs. She is always wanting to hang on me in the heat of the day. CHILD, IT'S FAR TOO HOT FOR THAT.
- Learned that Pluto is officially no longer a planet
- Learned a continent named Oceania exists
- was stumped when asked, "how many movies have you seen in your life?"