My Time

I have so many plans for myself. I want it all. I want to travel, I want to learn, I want to graduate, I want to be successful, and I want to share it all with everyone. 


I've recently felt so inspired to succeed. Maybe it's the presence of adversity. Whatever it is, I choose to embrace the future. Nothing is holding me back except my own insecurities. I'm not invincible, and failure is always a frightening possibility; but there's no reason why I can't try anything.
"Go hard today,
Can't worry about the past
Cuz that was yesterday." 

Present goal: Teach myself the entire "No Diggity" rap from Pitch Perfect so I can sing along to the Riff Off. Why can't A Very Lucky Girl be a Boomer Bella?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfies. Selfies EVERYWHERE.

A Penny for Your Sin

Bachelor Recap Week 2: Did You Hear it's Hannah B's Birthday?