Scrubby Heroes

This video says more than I ever could about the caliber of medical professionals, not to mention patients, that our world has. My mom is a nurse and she works in oncology. I can't imagine seeing struggling patients everyday, especially with the knowledge that those precious lives probably wouldn't make it. It takes guts to do that. She's so strong. 


I never wanted to follow in her footsteps, I'm not cut out for that. But I did manage to snag several friends who can't wait to don those scrubs and do battle for health. Carra, Moriah, Emily, Rebecca, Marianne, and several more are future heroes. I can't wait to see what they accomplish. Happy late Nurses Week from A Very Lucky Girl. Here's to your health!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Selfies. Selfies EVERYWHERE.

A Penny for Your Sin

Bachelor Recap Week 2: Did You Hear it's Hannah B's Birthday?