Writer's Block

Recently I've been trying to blog a post a day. But I'm stopping that, at least for now. There are lots of factors going into this decision, including: 

  1. I have about 20 days left in Norman for this semester. Which means that exams are hurtling towards me at a frightening speed, which means I don't need another excuse to procrastinate. 
  2. Putting an expectation on myself takes the pleasure out of writing. When I force words, it's noticeable. I want to claim authorship of a quality blog. 
  3. This gives you, dear and faithful reader, a chance to reread, reflect, and even catch up. You're welcome! I've been typing since February, have you made it back that far? 
  4. And finally, I am suffering from a severe case of writer's block. Or at least, I was until I started this post. Turns out the most effective laxative for writer's block is to write about writer's block (new tongue twister). Who knows when the source could dry up though, it could be only a temporary cure.
With those reasons in mind, I pledge to present new posts every other day until further notice to preserve my grades and prevent extreme exhaustion in a literally literary drained Very Lucky Girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfies. Selfies EVERYWHERE.

A Penny for Your Sin

Bachelor Recap Week 2: Did You Hear it's Hannah B's Birthday?