Haters Anonymous

Snap, crackle, pop y'all! I've got my first real live vocal hater! I received my first negative comment about the blog a few days ago on my post about my black and white opinions. 


First, I'd like to give a shout out to Commenter 12321; thanks for the page view! It's heartwarming to see that number increase everyday, knowing my words are affecting people. And clearly they affected this individual, based on the sizzling remarks. The way I see it, having someone disagree so maliciously means that I'm saying something remarkably real. They've every right to their opinions, just as I have to mine. They also have the right to share those opinions via social media, like I choose to do. 


They certainly got one thing correct, I do love some Curlz MT font. However, I'm much too naive of a blogger to figure out how to make use of it, plus I personally find Curlz much harder to read and I'd rather my readers be able to decipher my embarrassment of a blog. The content of my writing is more important to me than how it appears. The negative sentiment only increases my verve for writing. It's more fun to accomplish something that adversity and pessimists say that you can't.




I don't blog for Commenter 12321, nor do I blog for my friends or my family. I blog for my own pure enjoyment and pleasure. I blog to hone my writing skills, I blog to use my favorite words, and I blog to see if this is something I want to make a career out of. I blog for the future Very Lucky Girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfies. Selfies EVERYWHERE.

A Penny for Your Sin

Bachelor Recap Week 2: Did You Hear it's Hannah B's Birthday?