That's Not What I Meant

I can't tell you how many times I've sat down with a purposeful post in mind, only to veer from my original intent midway through the second sentence of said post. Which leaves me with a long list of things that I still need to blog about. I have a stack of materials next to my bed and short phrases in my Notes App on my phone that I keep meaning to weave into a post, but they never seem to fit. And then when I go back to look at them I forget where I was even going with the point. Where am I going with THIS point? 


It stresses me out when I don't have at least 2 posts queued. It's egotistical to assume that you are hanging on my every word, but I don't want to disappoint any avid readers. And neither do I want to crash and burn on this project. I'm notorious for a lot of big talk without much action backing up my words. For quitting projects when I've barely made a dent in the progress. May 26th marked the 3 month birthday of averyluckygirl-taylor.blogspot.com. My goal is to at least keep it up for an entire year. 


Hope you're up for 9 more months of writing from A Very Lucky Girl. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfies. Selfies EVERYWHERE.

A Penny for Your Sin

Bachelor Recap Week 2: Did You Hear it's Hannah B's Birthday?