You've Got Mail

Except I don't.
I call this photograph: Sunlight reflecting off of the emptiness. Deep, right?

Check out that echoing mailbox. You know what I found in there yesterday? A flyer. The day before that? An advertisement. Not one single letter. I pinky promise I will write you back when Shari sends me stamps (Got that, mom? Send some stamps, please. In a stamped envelope. #stampception)! And don't be fooled by the size of the slot; packages still get to me by way of the campus post office. Feel free to send me hugs in a box. Or Swedish fish. I'm flexible, really. 


Taylor Arceneaux
316 Cate Center Drive
Box #4949
Norman, OK 73072
 Real life: Any sort of mail would make A Very Lucky Girl's day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfies. Selfies EVERYWHERE.

A Penny for Your Sin

Bachelor Recap Week 2: Did You Hear it's Hannah B's Birthday?