Monday Schmonday

First day of classes has been conquered. And I'm utterly exhausted. I fell into bed around 10:30 pm last night and awoke before my alarm at 7:00 am. Since I was awake I decided to get a jump-start on my workout and headed to the Huff for my daily treadmill/abs/squats routine. I was school-ready by 9:00 and didn't know what to do with my time until Megan met me at Cate Main to catch up on life. 

From there I headed to French, arriving 24 minutes early for old times' sake (I used to get there early in hopes of seeing Tyler). Tyler and I placed bets on whether Natasha would make it to class. We were allowed 6 unexcused absences in that class and Natasha had a grand total of 17 at the end of last semester. She made it with about 30 seconds to spare.
Final verdict on French class: The teacher seems relaxed and not hardcore about speaking the language all the time. And I have the most attractive partner for speaking activities in the room ;)

Next up: Health and Exercise Science
The teacher is Venezuelan, so between her accent and my back row choice of seat, 2 out of my 5 senses were struggling. I discovered that an incredibly awkward acquaintance also has this same class so I won't be looking forward many of these meetings. However, I am pumped for the endocrinology section of the material. Can you say living science experiment? #represent

Finally: Social Problems
"If you are ever uncomfortable with group projects and talking in front of people then this class probably isn't for you." RUNNNNN. Just mentioning things like that makes me nervous so I am definitely out of my realm of calm during this hour, but I know the experience will be good for me. Plus, sociology is just pretty interesting. IThinkICanIThinkICan.

All in all, today was good. I've a meeting with the instructor that I'm TA-ing for at 5:15 and then dinner with my old roommate at 6. A Very Lucky Girl is missing her daily afternoon naps. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfies. Selfies EVERYWHERE.

A Penny for Your Sin

Bachelor Recap Week 2: Did You Hear it's Hannah B's Birthday?