Bachelor Pad Recaps: RIP

Okay guys, I'm really sorry but I cannot keep up with the Bachelor Pad recaps AND school AND a social life. My other posts don't require the watching of a show to write so they are less time-consuming. I want my recaps to be something I look forward to watching/writing and not something I dread/procrastinate. Again, I hate to quit right in the middle of the season, but I haven't even had the time or inclination to watch the show on Hulu this week, let alone blog about it. 

I'll try to get my act together for the premiere of the next Bachelor, but no promises. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is the final Bachelor Pad recap this season...."-our favorite host, Chris Harrison. 

Sincerely,
A Very regretful Lucky Girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfies. Selfies EVERYWHERE.

A Penny for Your Sin

Bachelor Recap Week 2: Did You Hear it's Hannah B's Birthday?