365 days

early days
One year. 52 weeks. 365 days. That's how long I've been dating Tyler. It hasn't been a year without any single heartache, but it's been a blessed year with the boy that I love. 
The boy who attended kindergarden twice.
The boy who speaks whale fluently.
The boy who lets me slip my gum trash into his pockets and says, "your trash is my treasure, babe!"
The boy who untangles all of his clothes before putting them in the washer (we differ here, I throw the whole lot in and wish for the best).
The boy who refuses to eat the crumbly bottom bag bits of chips
The boy who remembers movies so well, even minute details and quotes, so that sometimes I'm left wondering, "did we just watch the same movie?"
The boy who didn't understand different types of cheeses. Like the merits of Parmesan on pasta as opposed to a bag of 4 cheese Mexican.
6 months
The boy who sings along to his music when he runs and plays air drums
The boy who smears ketchup packets directly onto his fries when the option is there instead of dipping. 
The boy who idolizes John Wooden and Martin Luther King, Jr. 
The boy who encourages me daily.
The boy who patiently listens to Taylor Swift with me.
The boy who is colorblind.
The boy with a heart for Africa.
The boy who wears a beanie when it's less than 50 degrees outside.
one year
The boy who I wouldn't change for the world. 
S/O to Tyler McKee for spending an entire year with A Very Lucky Girl. I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfies. Selfies EVERYWHERE.

A Penny for Your Sin

Bachelor Recap Week 2: Did You Hear it's Hannah B's Birthday?