Thankful

For so much. So, so much. The blessings in my life so outweigh any negative, major OR minor.

I think the number one thing I am thankful for is drugs. I'm talking those little 5mg hydrocortisone tablets, 25mg DHEA pills, tiny halves of fludrocortisone, and the synthroid that I'm slowly getting weaned off of (wean-hate that word. Searched for another and came up blank). My drugs are awesome and amazing and I am so thankful for medical insurance and for parents that are willing to shell out cash to prolong and maintain my fulfilling life.

I'm thankful for a heart that's sometimes too sensitive, but one that is often attuned to the feelings of others.

I'm thankful for legs that are learning the nuances of running all over again.

I'm thankful for people that enrich my existence everyday.

I'm thankful for family that knows the value of laughter

I'm thankful to work with dedicated and motivated students.

And I'm extra thankful for the sucker that bought my Bedlam student football ticket for seventy dollars. They are now selling for $35.

Count my blessings? A Very Lucky Girl can't count that high.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfies. Selfies EVERYWHERE.

A Penny for Your Sin

Bachelor Recap Week 2: Did You Hear it's Hannah B's Birthday?