Milestone

This budding blogger hit 10,000 page views at 10:24 AM on Sunday morning, November 11th. 

I never thought that my meager words would reach so many corners of the world. People in Russia, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, Latvia, Italy, Morocco, Spain, Australia, Egypt, Japan, the Netherlands, India, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates (what?), Brazil, and several other nations have faithfully lurked averyluckygirl-taylor.blogspot.com. 

I don't know how you found me, but I'm grateful to you. For silently encouraging me to do something that I love, even when it gets hard. 

And to the 12% of you that are using Internet Explorer...a special shout out to the patience you must posses waiting for the page to load. You should be rewarded. 

Why stop now? A Very Lucky Girl could go for 15,000. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfies. Selfies EVERYWHERE.

A Penny for Your Sin

Bachelor Recap Week 2: Did You Hear it's Hannah B's Birthday?