Breaking for Spring Break

This time last year I was prepping for an excursion to the Big Apple, the City that Never Sleeps, THE New York City, with Megan to visit Hannah. And now I'm going to embark on another adventure, this time with Tyler and his wonderful family. I'm taking my bikini collection, several books, and SPF 4 on a cruise to Jamaica, the Grand Caymans, and Cozumel. 
It is a long overdue break.
When I come home I will only have 8 weeks left of classes this semester. And then I'll (finally) be a junior, with only 3 semesters left at OU and one semester overseas in DUNDEE, SCOTLAND. 

I won't be posting during this cruise so it truly was God-ordained that the Bachelor ended on this previous Monday so that I was able to keep my recap commitment. 7 days of rest is just what A Very Lucky Girl needs to tackle the world again. If you need me I'll be on a lounge chair somewhere in the middle of the Caribbean sea. Just look for the Tyler-lobster nearby. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfies. Selfies EVERYWHERE.

A Penny for Your Sin

Bachelor Recap Week 2: Did You Hear it's Hannah B's Birthday?