We Were On a Break

I'm on a break from work. And it's glorious. We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time. It's miserable and magical, oh yeah. Miserable meaning my income has significantly decreased. To about zero. But being free from most obligations and being 21 is a magical time.
So much so that I'm not sure how much I'll be updating A Very Lucky Girl. I hate to stop completely, but I cannot promise consistent posts for the next week or two. I will be traveling and starting my second online course of the summer. 
I can, however, promise to provide a wonderful recap for The Bachelorette next week. Tyler has graciously volunteered to watch on my behalf and write a review using his uncensored thoughts. I am just as excited to read it as the rest of you. 
Also coming soon, when I have a few spare seconds to write, a full report of my 21st birthday and one of my favorite habits I've instituted since last October/November-ish. 
A Very Lucky Girl is taking a break, but I will return eventually because you are all my lobsters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfies. Selfies EVERYWHERE.

A Penny for Your Sin

Bachelor Recap Week 2: Did You Hear it's Hannah B's Birthday?